This is a new local company that I’ve seen popping up a lot in stores near me. I’m always excited for new local tea places! If anyone is interested in trying these teas please let me know :) (website: http://www.whitecloudworldteas.com/)

I cold brewed this overnight. I definitely added too much for this. I forgot how much oolong poofs up! I can get the strawberry flavor, which is a bit sweet and candyish. But the tea is a bit too bitter. I will try this again with about half as much as I used!

Flavors: Strawberry