Any time I drink a Whispering Pines tea, I feel like I should be wandering through a forest. I’m sure its at least partially the name and vibe that the tea company has. But I know its also the wonderful and unique ingredients and flavors in all of their teas. This one is no different.

It is smoky, as some others have mentioned, but in a very gentle way. I feel like that’s the word I would use to describe this whole tea: gentle. I’m having difficulty saying what individual flavors I got out of this, I will need to try it again and pay close attention.

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
Cheri

I feel the same way when I drink their teas. At least part of that is because I’ve been to a lot of the places Brenden talks about in his descriptions.

Comments

Cheri

Norman, Oklahoma