I got a sample of this in my monthly Love With Food box. The package says to brew “just under boiling.” I’m no green tea expert, but that seems too hot to me. However, it didn’t matter either way, since I’m at way work and only have one “hot” setting here. I think I may bring my thermometer and find out exactly what temperature it is. Whatever it is, it worked out well enough for this tea. Brewing, there was a strong pineapple scent. I’m almost not getting that in the taste though. At the very beginning of the sip, its almost as though a pineapple just rolled by my face; the tiniest hint of pineapple is there. Then it’s all green tea. And I’m not getting any of the mint everyone else mentioned! Overall not terrible, but not great.