drank Swiss Mountain by Della Terra Teas

Another tea made with the unidentified-temperature office water. This one tasted about like I remember, so the water is at least hot enough to make semi-decent black tea. The tea was definitely a bit weaker than normal, but the chocolate and mint flavors almost came through better because of it. I’m definitely going to bring a thermometer with me tomorrow to test out the water temperature. I would love to be able to drink tea all day at work, but knowing what I should and shouldn’t bring will be very helpful.

Flavors: Chocolate, Mint

3 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
gmathis

Flavored teas work pretty well in an office environment with microwave water. My office tin has lots of bagged minty and spicy stuff for that reason.

Comments

gmathis

Georgetown, Texas