drank Hot Mama Jama by Bluebird Tea Co.

TTB 6: I didn’t read the ingredients before trying this one and it made for an interesting experience. As I was drinking, I kept noticing a bit of a burning sensation in my throat. I thought maybe I was getting a cold or the tea was too hot, but even as it cooled, the burning persisted. Finally i realized that this must be a spicy tea! I’ve tried a few teas that were intended to be spicy, but I think this is the first one that I’ve actually noticed having an effect. The tea flavor itself was tart fruitiness. I think the real draw for this one is definitely the spice!

Flavors: Spicy, Tart