drank Vata Organic by TeaGschwendner

TTB 8: I’ve been having stomach troubles lately. I’m gluten intolerant, and my doctor is having me eat gluten so that I can take the Celiac test. Its important to do, but its making me feel miserable. So I was wanting a tea to sooth my stomach, without caffeine in it. Unfortunately this wasn’t it. This tea smells like soup and tastes like licorice. Definitely not a tea for me.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
Cheri

I’ve got a sample of this tea, and I’ve been debating on if I want to try it or not.

Veronica

Sorry you are feeling bad. Those type of tests are never fun. :(

Emilie

Cheri, I can definitely see some people loving it. It wasn’t bad exactly, it just had a bunch of flavors that I can’t stand at all.

Veronica, thanks. I have to do it for a month, so yay tasty food but not yay feeling like crap.

Comments

Cheri

Veronica