I know that I’ve reviewed this tea before, but I have no clue where my notes are. To sum them up: I’ve never managed to get the amazing flavors out of this that everyone else has. I’ve adjusted everything, and it always comes out bitter.

Well I decided to try this today with the water at work. I didn’t expect much, but I’ve had this for a very long time and I should really finish it. Well, this is the closest I’ve been to tasting what everyone else writes about. I could actually taste the tangerine, just barely. Maybe it really was there, or maybe my mind was just desperate for this to work and made me taste it. I’m thinking of cold brewing the last bit of this to see if that goes any better.