This is one that I completely forgot that I had until just recently. I’m happy I found it, because I’m quite enjoying it. I only had one small sample size of this, but this is one I’m definitely considering getting a larger size of. I also want to try it iced, which I can’t believe I haven’t yet!

This tea has the perfect blend of jasmine and coconut. Neither one really overpowers the other and they work well together. And this is one of the most forgiving jasmine teas I have encountered. Many jasmine teas, at least for me, have been very sensitive to oversteeping and overleafing, but I have yet to make this one bitter. Maybe the coconut mellows it out somehow?

TheTeaFairy

Jasmine and coconut sound wonderful together!

Emilie

They really work well together. I could send you some if you wanted!

TheTeaFairy

Aww, how sweet you are :-) but it’s ok, I have a hard time keeping up with what I have at the moment, too many great teas to drink!

Emilie

I understand! I definitely suggest giving it a try sometime when you get a change

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Jasmine and coconut sound wonderful together!

Emilie

They really work well together. I could send you some if you wanted!

Norman, Oklahoma