drank The Skinny (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

I’ve heard alot about this tea and for that reason, I was really eager to try it. I tried this at my aunts house as she also reccomended it to me. I found this one really strong! Too strong for me…I could barely finish the cup! I definetely will not have this one again and it has sadly not made its way into my collection.

I am a tea fanatic and have also recently made the transition from vegetarian to vegan! I always have tea in my hand and in my overflowing cupboard!

I prefer black, green and white teas. I have recently discovered mate and oolongs. So far I’ve enjoyed them however, I have not tried very many. I am not often a fan of rooibos as I tend to find them overly woody but have found there to be some exceptions. As for herbals, I am only recently beginning to drink these on a regular basis (mostly iced) as the weather gets warmer, but these I am willing to try. I have not yet developped the taste for pu’erh.

I tend to only rate and review the teas I drink once (maybe twice if my opinion REALLY changes; especially if I were to have them prepared a different way). I currently only use Steepster for logging my reviews of David’s Tea although I do drink teas from many different companies. Every time I visit the store, I try something new in a cup to-go as I enjoy going through the tea menu and marking off teas as I try them. My goal is to try them all!

My rating system is as follows:
90-100: Wecome to my permanent collection! (worthy of a 100g tin!)

75-90: Definetly would drink again but maybe not all the time. I would buy a small amount (50g or less) to have once in a while.

50-75: I will finish the cup but not my favourite.

25-50: I will try to finish the cup but may not be able to.

0-25: Not my cup of tea…down the sink we go!