drank Mango Fruit Punch by DAVIDsTEA

This is my 4th tea from the summer collection and so far the one which I find to be most disappointing. As far as taste, this one is very similar to mango madness which was great however, I found myself asking the question “where is all the tea?” The 25 g sample barely had any tea in it and was mostly just dried fruits…making this iced would probably require nearly all of the 25g sample. For that reason I will give this one a 75.

MooKiwi

I made this one iced today. I have been meaning to make this iced for quite some time but as I have so many teas, this one just managed to get lost in my cupboard. I can say that I definitely prefer this iced over warm. I am still not pleased about the amount of tea you get for the price (I would be able to understand that more for a white tea or even a green but definitely not for an herbal!). The 25g pack that came in my summer collection box only made 2 cups of warm tea and 1 cup of iced tea…I was hoping to get at least 5 cups out of the pack though. This is wayyy better iced which is unfortunate as it requires twice as much dry tea but during the summer I could definitely justify it more…especially with our recent heat wave!

Comments

MooKiwi

I am a tea fanatic and have also recently made the transition from vegetarian to vegan! I always have tea in my hand and in my overflowing cupboard!

I prefer black, green and white teas. I have recently discovered mate and oolongs. So far I’ve enjoyed them however, I have not tried very many. I am not often a fan of rooibos as I tend to find them overly woody but have found there to be some exceptions. As for herbals, I am only recently beginning to drink these on a regular basis (mostly iced) as the weather gets warmer, but these I am willing to try. I have not yet developped the taste for pu’erh.

I tend to only rate and review the teas I drink once (maybe twice if my opinion REALLY changes; especially if I were to have them prepared a different way). I currently only use Steepster for logging my reviews of David’s Tea although I do drink teas from many different companies. Every time I visit the store, I try something new in a cup to-go as I enjoy going through the tea menu and marking off teas as I try them. My goal is to try them all!

My rating system is as follows:
90-100: Wecome to my permanent collection! (worthy of a 100g tin!)

75-90: Definetly would drink again but maybe not all the time. I would buy a small amount (50g or less) to have once in a while.

50-75: I will finish the cup but not my favourite.

25-50: I will try to finish the cup but may not be able to.

0-25: Not my cup of tea…down the sink we go!