drank Read My Lips by DAVIDsTEA

This has got to be the most fun tea to look at! It’s so pretty. And the way it smells dry is absolutely amazing – I could smell this tea all day long and be satisfied.

While brewing this tea my kitchen smelled heavenly. Like maybe I was making Christmas candy in there or something. I love the dark color it produces. The tea itself smells more minty than chocolatey, but the chocolate is definitely there.

What an interesting taste! The mint is definitely first, but there is a real creaminess that comes directly after that followed by a hint of chocolate. I love the creamy aspect of this tea it really tastes like I added something to it but I haven’t. Minty, silky, milky… Wow! What a smooth flavor. I think I’m in love. Like I have to order more of this right away! I don’t care what trouble I’ll be in when my boyfriend realizes I’ve ordered more tea!

Hands down this is my new favorite! No contest. I am so happy right now =)

Read my lips - if I weren’t speechless!

Hello, my name is Vicky. I’m 23 years young and enjoying life.

When I’m not drinking tea, I enjoy spending time with my boyfriend and our five adorable rats – Derby, Brinkley, Fintan, Fievel, and our newest edition Hadley.

I’m a dog groomer and have been for five years. My job is a lot of things, but it most certainly isn’t boring!

My other interests include : the universe and science in general (especially physics), music of all different genres, Detroit Lions football, buddhism, documentaries, travelling, and learning about myself.

“We rarely pause to acknowledge the impermanent quality of the body. We remember being children and we know our bodies have changed, but it rarely occurs to us that there is not one cell remaining in our body from childhood. The physical matter of the child’s body is gone; only a memory remains. Every cell has been replaced by new cells. But the mind creates the delusion that this is the same body.”

Cleveland, OH