So happy my 52 Teas order came in. Pumpkin cheesecake, Marshmallow Treat, Graveyard Mist….ahh!

I decided on Pumpkin Cheesecake this morning while getting ready for a long work day. It’s October and fall is really here even if I wasn’t quite ready to let go of summer…

This tea is really good with a spalsh of milk and sugar. It’s absolutely pumpkin – spicy, creamy, delicious pumpkin. One of my all time favorite flavors. The cheesecake is sort of difficult to pick out because the pumpkin is so prominent in this blend. I love the black tea base here. Every time I take another sip of this I like it more and more. It’s really nicely done.

Hello, my name is Vicky. I’m 23 years young and enjoying life.

When I’m not drinking tea, I enjoy spending time with my boyfriend and our five adorable rats – Derby, Brinkley, Fintan, Fievel, and our newest edition Hadley.

I’m a dog groomer and have been for five years. My job is a lot of things, but it most certainly isn’t boring!

My other interests include : the universe and science in general (especially physics), music of all different genres, Detroit Lions football, buddhism, documentaries, travelling, and learning about myself.

“We rarely pause to acknowledge the impermanent quality of the body. We remember being children and we know our bodies have changed, but it rarely occurs to us that there is not one cell remaining in our body from childhood. The physical matter of the child’s body is gone; only a memory remains. Every cell has been replaced by new cells. But the mind creates the delusion that this is the same body.”

Cleveland, OH