Trés yummy tea!!! The chocolate on the nose is rich and dark and the strawberry swirls in and completes everything. I save this tea for when I need a chocolatey treat but I’m trying to cut back on the calories because it’s so good even without sugar or other sweetener. Sigh…so good!!

I’m a tea drinker and tea lover and I start every day with a cup, and usually end it with a cup, too. And by “cup”, I really mean “bowl with a handle” lol. I’m always on the lookout for new teas, and, because I live in the South where we get really hot and humid summers, I’m always on the look out for a good ice tea, too.

I’m also a single mom, although my one and only chick has gone off to college, and I run my own consulting business. For the last couple of years, I’ve also been a blogger and about six month ago decided to see if I could turn it into a business. Everything you read about blogging as a business says to pick something you love, so I picked tea! I’m having a great time with that because I now I can buy all the tea I want guilt free!

Kentucky