drank Black Currant Tea by Cameron's

This makes a nice iced tea. Not knowing what black currant tasted like, I thought this reminded me of Republic of Tea Blackberry Sage that I would always drink Iced at work 2 years ago. After pondering about the familiar taste and smell, I remembered at work we also carry RoT Black Currant Cardamom Green Rooibos, so I guess I do have an idea of what black currant taste like.

Each time I’ve tried it I drink it so fast I forget I drank it, all I remember is of course this taste better than RoT’s I’m comparing it to. Thank you moraiwe I’m glad to have another iced black tea option.

I feel I have lost part of my identity.
I was addicted to coffee until I got sick Dec 1 and since then I have had 3 6 cups of coffee(I lost count but it’s not everyday and I don’t enjoy it like I once did). Now all I can think about is tea. I do not know if this is a phase or not but I’m enjoying it.

I’m having fun trying dessert teas right now. It has helped me eat less without even trying and I have lost a few unwanted pounds which surprised me during this past holiday season.

I love Earl Grey, Earl Grey Cream, Vanilla black teas. I like straight blacks I just don’t know how to describe them yet. I have a hard enough time describing flavored teas.

Please don’t pay attention to my notes, my taste changes all the time and sometimes if I only try something once I don’t always get the opportunity for it to grow on me or understand it better.

Maybe this is weird, one of the reasons I do tasting notes is to practice writing. I would like to go back to school before my school money expires and I regret it but I’m not ready yet.

Steepsters is the best community!
I love everyone here :)

I’m a stay at home mom/wife most of the time and work part-time at a local coffee shop.

I’m looking into knitting just so I can make cozy for my Timolino.

TX