drank Phoenix Pearl by Zen Tea

T&C TTB 4/23

I like unflavored black tea but I still have a hard time picking out and describing the different notes. If you told me a year ago I would be drinking hot black tea I would have told you “Your crazy black tea is for iced tea”. With that said I enjoyed this cup of black tea that for now until my palate improves, taste like naturally sweet iced tea but hot.

Thanks Nicole for setting this box up and sharing your tea!

I feel I have lost part of my identity.
I was addicted to coffee until I got sick Dec 1 and since then I have had 3 6 cups of coffee(I lost count but it’s not everyday and I don’t enjoy it like I once did). Now all I can think about is tea. I do not know if this is a phase or not but I’m enjoying it.

I’m having fun trying dessert teas right now. It has helped me eat less without even trying and I have lost a few unwanted pounds which surprised me during this past holiday season.

I love Earl Grey, Earl Grey Cream, Vanilla black teas. I like straight blacks I just don’t know how to describe them yet. I have a hard enough time describing flavored teas.

Please don’t pay attention to my notes, my taste changes all the time and sometimes if I only try something once I don’t always get the opportunity for it to grow on me or understand it better.

Maybe this is weird, one of the reasons I do tasting notes is to practice writing. I would like to go back to school before my school money expires and I regret it but I’m not ready yet.

Steepsters is the best community!
I love everyone here :)

I’m a stay at home mom/wife most of the time and work part-time at a local coffee shop.

I’m looking into knitting just so I can make cozy for my Timolino.

TX