drank Ginger Snap by Della Terra Teas

Unlike many of the other reviewers, I did not expect a lot of ginger in this (despite my love for the stuff)—my thought was gingerbread cookies, and to me, that’s very much what this tastes like. There are interesting cinnamon and even nutmeg-y notes coming out in this one.

Overall, very good though I don’t think it is one of my favourites. Perhaps I need a crackling fire before me to really enjoy it! If you like gingerbread cookies, though, you’re going to love this.

Driving people nuts with my insistence on good water during photo shoots for far too long. My family does not understand my need for loose-leaf tea, and I have tired of trying to explain other than just handing them a cup.

My tea comes along with me from sea to shining sea—as a documentary photographer, I get to enjoy a great deal of travel photographing the country and my especial joy, classic cars. Leaving our pets—collie Benedict and cats Buckley & Lucy—behind is a bit tough, but they are at least happy to see us come home!

The open road, USA.