drank Berry Blast by Adagio Teas

Finally, I’m able to review again! (Blaming my computer.) I’ve sipped t his one a few times and really enjoyed it. It’s definitely fruity—not sugary sweet, but fruity—with a beautiful deep blush colour and marvellous, well-rounded flavour with just the right amount of tang. There’s a bit of cherry in it, though I don’t think there’s cherry IN it.

There’s a little green in it—not green tea or green grass, but sort of like raspberry leaves (which I don’t really recommend making a habit of, but that’s what it made me think of). Not a lot, just enough to add depth. A very good tea—consumed without sweetners, by the way—that I’ll definitely be buying again.

Driving people nuts with my insistence on good water during photo shoots for far too long. My family does not understand my need for loose-leaf tea, and I have tired of trying to explain other than just handing them a cup.

My tea comes along with me from sea to shining sea—as a documentary photographer, I get to enjoy a great deal of travel photographing the country and my especial joy, classic cars. Leaving our pets—collie Benedict and cats Buckley & Lucy—behind is a bit tough, but they are at least happy to see us come home!

The open road, USA.