drank Citrus Dream by Butiki Teas

This has to be one of the most soothing, relaxing teas in my cupboard; it is perfect for evening or calming down after stressful events (or just plain Mondays). Not only is it simply pretty to look at, the flavours are all very subtle without being wallflowery, so to speak. There’s a nice subtle lime note, and of course the chamomile.

What fascinates me most about this one is the sort of buttery mouthfeel—that’s the only way I can describe it. It’s not oily or anything, it’s just…Smooth. Creamy. It sort of “fills the mouth”, if that makes sense. It’s quite wonderful, a real treat, and I’ll definitely be ordering more of this one!

Flavors: Flowers

Driving people nuts with my insistence on good water during photo shoots for far too long. My family does not understand my need for loose-leaf tea, and I have tired of trying to explain other than just handing them a cup.

My tea comes along with me from sea to shining sea—as a documentary photographer, I get to enjoy a great deal of travel photographing the country and my especial joy, classic cars. Leaving our pets—collie Benedict and cats Buckley & Lucy—behind is a bit tough, but they are at least happy to see us come home!

The open road, USA.