drank White Blueberry by Adagio Teas

I’m rather new to white teas, but will have to be the weirdo reviewing this one as it was rather underwhelming. Everything is extremely subtle despite the wonderful fragrance. I don’t suppose that means it is bad, because it isn’t—I just had a hard time picking up the blueberry notes. Perhaps my kettle just can’t get the water hot enough? It’s not horrible, it’s interesting, but just too subtle for my taste. I’d recommend it for white tea fans, but if you’re after a big blueberry flavour, you may be disappointed.

Driving people nuts with my insistence on good water during photo shoots for far too long. My family does not understand my need for loose-leaf tea, and I have tired of trying to explain other than just handing them a cup.

My tea comes along with me from sea to shining sea—as a documentary photographer, I get to enjoy a great deal of travel photographing the country and my especial joy, classic cars. Leaving our pets—collie Benedict and cats Buckley & Lucy—behind is a bit tough, but they are at least happy to see us come home!

The open road, USA.