drank Paris by Harney & Sons

Dry: I was excited to try another Harney tea after enjoying Florence quite a bit. As soon as I opened the tin, a wonderful aroma met my nose that reminded me of some sort of tart berry confection. Black tea meets black currant or maybe tart cherries, with a touch of citrus and sweet vanilla. Really wonderful dry scent- love at first sniff.

Steeped: Clear dark brown liquor for the first steep. Second steep was medium brown liquor. The amazing fragrance of this tea carries over nicely.

Taste: This one reminds me a little of the creamy Earl Grey blends, though with more complexity. Lovely black tea with a tart fruity scent and lingering note. A touch of vanilla and perhaps caramel rounds it out nicely. I really like this. Nothing overwhelms the blend and it may become one of my daily staples. I tried it with and without 2% milk and I found that I preferred it without. I plan to try it iced as I am sure the fruity notes would be delightful in the long summer afternoons.

caile

It is very nice iced – I’m sure you’ll like it that way as well.

Comments

caile

It is very nice iced – I’m sure you’ll like it that way as well.

I am a registered nurse that worked night shift for years on a catastrophic injury unit. I just started day shift and life is good! Tea is a simple pleasure in a complicated world.

Georgia, USA