drank Tropicalia by DAVIDsTEA

Dry: Pretty fruit and petal blend with little red heart sugar cubes. Smells very sweet, primarily like candied pineapple with a hint of coconut. I love pineapple and coconut, so high hopes!

Steeped: Brown-gold slightly cloudy liquor. Slightly concerned about the aroma- has a bit of a sour smell? Almost like hibiscus tea instead of a sweet fruit blend. I brewed it strong, so I added some cold water and the caramel and pineapple are starting to come through as it cools more.

Taste: This tastes entirely different from how it smells alone, at least to my nose. I am getting creamy coconut and pineapple with hints of apple. Quite nice! I tried it hot first and it is fruity and lovely. Cold is even better. This really shines as a summer iced tea. I think it would be a nice pick-me-up in winter when dreaming of the beach, too.

As far as fruit herbal blends go, I really like this. I know it is unorthodox, but I might try this with a dash of milk and see if it enhances the creaminess even more. If you like pina colada, then this would be a good one to try out.

I am a registered nurse that worked night shift for years on a catastrophic injury unit. I just started day shift and life is good! Tea is a simple pleasure in a complicated world.

Georgia, USA