drank Coffee Pu'erh by DAVIDsTEA

I haven’t met a tea I dislike more. Bitter coffee, fishy pu’erh, and mixed sweet flavors. I tried it straight, with sugar, with milk, with agave, with combinations thereof.. and I just flat out can’t find any enjoyment in this one. Yick!

LOL I LOVE this tea……..

Lol, sorry Dexter. :)

Dexter3657

Is ok, I still find it fascinating how different people perceive different teas.

Nightshifter

I also try note to rate based on whether I like something or not, but I can’t even separate notes here. I just get a mess that is sweet and fishy with a bitter ending. :/ I appreciate that others like this though!

*note=not :)

Comments

Dexter3657

LOL I LOVE this tea……..

Lol, sorry Dexter. :)

*note=not :)

I am a registered nurse that works night shift on a catastrophic injury unit. Tea is a simple pleasure in a complicated world.

Georgia, USA