drank Fantasy Island by DAVIDsTEA

I’ve been drinking all sorts of different teas today. I am a little under the weather so I have been trying to keep up my fluid intake to help clear some of the congestion. Anyways I have been trying anything with coconut in it lately and this was a flavour that I decided to get a tin of. I had a couple of cups of this in the morning with honey and a bit of milk :)

I am pretty new to trying different types of loose leaf teas. Growing up we only ever had Chinese restaurant tea or bagged orange pekoe. Later on I tried genmai cha at the Japanese restaurants and added that permanently to my tea cupboard.

So far, I like oolongs and black. Most often I drink straight teas but I do like some flavoured ones as long as they don’t taste fakey or chemically. I would like to try more greens, whites and more Rooibos’ as well as anything that doesn’t have caffeine in it to add to my cupboard.

An attempt at a rating system:
90-100 worthy of being permanently stocked in my cupboard
80-89 great tea would love to have in my tea cupboard but probably in smaller quantities
70-79 very nice tea but I don’t necessarily have to have it