This tea is extremely strong in both scent and taste… and perhaps shouldn’t even be considered your typical tea. I brewed a cup of this at a friend’s place, not expecting too much from it at first. As is typical with opening a box of tea, I expected a nice smell, thought nothing of it at first. Then I poured hot water over it. As the steam wafted from my cup, I was surprised by the strong spicy scent in the air, as well as my neighbor sitting beside me. It smelled so amazing, that I had to lean over and take some deep whiffs; wonderful! It smells stronger than a warm apple cider. With a bit of sugar in this tea, it tastes similar to that—a cider… but not quite as heavy with sugar— when brewed in the aforementioned manner, it gives you a wonderful balance of taste and light sweetness. I’m going to buy a box or two for myself the moment I see this when I go out next. Best thing I have ever drank (even outside of the range of teas) maybe… but that’s just my opinion. :³

Somewhat new to tea—and very obsessed with it.

Got into it junior year at engineering school. It was a good way to stay sane.

Cleveland, Ohio