80oz… The oily layer on top is really bugging me, now. Is it the melted chocolate chips? Is it a by-product of the steeped nuts, coconut, and cocoa pieces? Could it be the salt?

Either way, this really is a tea that you either need to drink down quickly, or drink with a spoon. The melted chocolate mixes well with the water at first, but after sitting, sinks to the bottom of the cup and needs to be stirred back in.

Miss Starfish

It’s probably low quality chocolate chips. I have a blend from another company where they used cheap chocolate that always goes oily on the top.

LiberTEAS

It could also be the coconut, because most teas with coconut will have a slight oily surface from the oil in the coconut.

Miss Starfish

I think you’re correct LiberTEAS, as the tea I was referencing also has coconut in it. I bow to your tea knowledge.

Comments

Miss Starfish

LiberTEAS

Miss Starfish

Vegetarian and mommy. Prefer my tea with sweetener and have weaned myself off of creamer. Believe all tea would be better as chai.

Pennsylvania