reviewed Timolino (12 oz) by Timolino

I have the one with the flat filter in it, which means that for black teas the brewing time is the 4-5 hours it takes to drink my tea. I usually use it for herbal teas because of this, but if I want black tea for later (because it truly does keep your tea super hot), I’ll make it in another container then pour it into this mug.

Sad thing is I forgot milky tea in mine, and I can’t get the smell off the rubber seals. I think it’s time for another baking soda soak, and maybe a vinegar or bleach soak as well. :/

Cavocorax

What’s the flat filter? You don’t have a steeping basket?
Hope you were able to clean the seals!

OMGsrsly

O hai! Yeah, mine doesn’t have a steeping basket, just a flat screw-on filter. Pretty awesome, IMO. Denture tablets (plain ones) are my travel mug’s BFF as they take the smell out of anything.

Comments

Cavocorax

What’s the flat filter? You don’t have a steeping basket?
Hope you were able to clean the seals!

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada