I purchased this to make iced tea over the summer, as a friend is allergic to raspberries and I really like some of the other Celestial Seasonings fruit teas. I’m just finishing the last bag hot, and although the tea does taste and smell of blueberries, the flavour seems somewhat flat. I tried it with and without sweetener, both hot and cold. While honey improves the flavour, I think I need a lot more honey in it to make it tasty. I will be sticking with other raspberry-free teas during the summer, and won’t be repurchasing this one.

(With these teas, I like to keep the tea bag in the water until I’ve finished the tea. I started sipping about 4 minutes in, and although the other flavours and tartness are starting to come out I’m still not loving it.)

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada