drank Strawberry Shortcake by DAVIDsTEA

This tea smells amazing dry, but didn’t live up to my (admittedly high) expectations when brewed. I’ve been looking for a strawberry black tea with as much flavour as David’s Tea’s Blueberry Jam. Sadly, this was not it.

I did enjoy the tea for what it was – a nutty black tea with a lot of sweet caramel flavours form the brittle, and a little strawberry on the side. Just not what I was looking for, and I probably won’t repurchase it.

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada