drank Buccaneer by SerendipiTea

In my neck of the woods, this tea is available at Caffe Divano. They recommend it as a tea latte with a bunch of vanilla syrup in it, which is good, but too sweet for me. I’ve started ordering it as a large, with one pump of vanilla and room for milk. The coconut, vanilla and chocolate are all good flavours. It’s easy to see why it’s their most popular tea!

I purchased a 2-oz container from Caffe Divano, and have made it at home a few times. I really do like it, and it’s a good afternoon tea as there is less caffeine in it.