drank Elixo by Domo

I love this when I’m feeling under the weather. In fact, I just made up a mug and am waiting for it to cool to drinkable temperatures!

It’s spicy, sweet and gingery. The citrus in it isn’t enough to hurt my sore throat, and the honey and ginger are immensely soothing. So much easier than making my own hot honey-and-lemon drink. I have repurchased this tea mix again and again.

One thing I really like is that the rooibos isn’t like a normal “instant” tea – rather, it’s leaves that have been ground down to a powder, even though this means that if you stir up your mug the texture can be a little gritty.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada