drank Forever Nuts by DAVIDsTEA

This tea smells amazing – like delicious cinnamon apple crumble or cake baking in the oven.

I had 64g of this tea, and this is the first cup I’ve made that actually has tasted good. Honestly, it’s pretty delicious made this way, tasting like baked goods and oats. I used over 1 tbsp of the nuts and apples in an 8 oz cup, and added some almond milk and honey. Since I only got 4 or 5 cups of tea out of 64g, and this is the only cup that has impressed me, I’m not ever going to buy this one again. The cost is extremely prohibitive, and the outcome just isn’t always worth it. It’s too bad because it smells SO good.