drank Wild Cherry by Teaopia

Well, the tea smells great in the bag. I’m pretty sure I got this one over the summer to ice, but I don’t think I was that impressed with it, because there’s still quite a bit left! I used the super cool random tea chooser thing (found a link in the forums!) and it suggested that I drink this one. So I’m trying it again.

It smells of apples and spice, and that weird cherry flavour you get from cherry blasters (yeah, IDK). I’ve had to add a fair bit of sugar to it as it’s really quite tart, and basically tastes like hibiscus when plain. After adding a lot (Well, for me. 1.5 tsp of honey to 8 oz of tea. Yikes!) of honey to it, it tastes like sweet hibiscus tea with a hint of apple and spice. I agree with other reviewers that say the aftertaste is kind of perfume-y and floral. Not really getting cherries out of this.

Definitely won’t be repurchasing, and I might not actually make it through the rest of the bag. (As I’m sipping, I’m not even going to get through the cup. Maybe more dilute and thinned with lemonade it’d be good, but I can’t be bothered.)