Got this one from a friend. The last cup I made I liked (it was Before Steepster), but I don’t know what I did that made it better! This cup is just… ugh. The licorice is a true licorice stick flavour, the spice are nice, but I am not loving the ridiculous one-note, lingering sweetness. I added 1/4 tsp of honey to try to tone it down a bit (works with stevia!), but this is another cup that’s going down the drain tonight.

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada