I love this tea. So much so, that when my honey fell out of my cupboard and knocked my mug to the floor (breaking it and spilling tea everywhere) I wasn’t really upset as now my apartment smells delicious. Also, the falling was probably my fault as I can be a tremendous klutz in the mornings.

This is what I need from a strawberry tea. It tastes lovely up to 5 minutes of steeping (my max, really), is good with and without milky stuff and honey, and reminds me of summer. Just perfect.

I made myself a fresh cup after wiping up the floor, and noticed that I’m already starting to run low. Maybe I should get 100g this time!