drank Cream Irish Breakfast by Tealux

This is an excellent morning mug tea now that I’ve figured it out! 4g leaves in my 16 oz mug, steeped for just about 3 min, with 1/2 tsp honey and a splash of ‘cream’. This still provides a strong cup of tea, but the short brew really allows the cream flavour to show through, and minimizes the tendency towards bitterness. Yum!

(I really need to a) bleach out my timolino because I was an idiot and now it smells like coffee, and b) get a glass or ceramic travel mug with a lid that seals pretty well (and isn’t too expensive). I dropped my fav. Sbux travel mug one too many times, and the lid keeps popping off!)