This tea just isn’t nearly as good as some of the others in my cupboard right now. Yes, it is flavoured with lemon and strawberry, but mostly what I taste is the lemon, with a little floral berry going on in the background.

I do not care for the black tea base in this one. I steeped for only 3 minutes, and it’s already a little bitter and quite astringent, and that’s even after adding almond milk and honey. Sadly, the rating is dropping on this tea. I probably won’t be getting much else from Granville Island, as their smallest package is 50g and I’d rather try a bunch of smaller samples, then get larger quantities of the stuff I really like.