drank Pink Grapefruit by Steam Tea House

I received a sample of this today (instead of buying some based on the AMAZING smell) as I’ve been having horrible luck with hibiscus based herbal brews.

This one, this is fantastic. I steeped for only 4 minutes and possibly didn’t use enough tea for the amount of water I used, but although it feels a little watery, the flavour is really good. It’s actually quite sweet as-is, with a bit of a sour tang that goes really well with the pink grapefruit flavour. I’m excited to try this cold (both hot and cold brewed) as this has potential to be an excellent summer tea.