I’m really enjoying exploring the teas at this wee local shop. If you live in Vancouver (or even visit), I totally recommend checking them out. Their menu is posted on Facebook.

This one is apparently from the same place as their 2012 Oats ‘n’ Honey, but it is much less prone to bitterness, and less astringent. The tea is somewhat delicate in that its flavours really don’t come through in a travel mug. However, in a regular mug it’s amazing.

As always, I add a little honey and milk, but this is another black tea that I add things to more out of habit, rather than actually needing to add things to it.

I don’t really know how to describe this tea, but wow-oh-wow, do I like it a lot. (I’d actually make some more right now and sip at it to see what I think, but I recently woke up from a 7 hour.. err.. nap, and need to be able to sleep at some point tonight.)