This is the tea I made first thing today, with a little milk and honey. I really enjoyed it, but following it up with DavidsTea Nepal Black may have been a mistake.

Between the two teas, I prefer Nepal Black. I think I’m going to have to do a comparison tasting soon, to see if I can identify why I prefer that one over this one. And then comes the fun part of trying to articulate the differences, when I don’t know much tea lingo.

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada