drank Sweet Strawberry by DAVIDsTEA

I had this tea on my list to try, so when we went into David’s today I decided to get a cup to go. It smells amazing – lots of strawberries! However, it’s not as full as strawberry flavour as I had hoped. The white tea base went a little bitter, which is something I can’t stand. After sitting in my (new!) mug for a few more minutes, I think the stevia helped the strawberry flavour come out more, but it just isn’t what I had hoped for.

I did add a little honey to the tea to see if it helped, but it didn’t really. The result is that this is a tea that I’ve taken off my shopping list, but if I received some as a gift I would probably drink it.