Hmm. I was hoping this would taste more like those instant coffee substitutes, but with almond and vanilla flavours.

Reading other reviews, it definitely reminds me of root beer, as well as burnt sugar.

I used 1.5 tsp in a 16 oz mug, with LOTS of honey and some cream. I steeped for 8 minutes, which may have been too long. I think I’m going to have to play around with brewing this (and I’m not going to be ordering another 100g!), but so far, it’s decent…

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada