I was pleasantly surprised by this tea! A friend loves it, so I included it in a recent order for her… and then I stole a sample tin before I handed it over.

The green tea is really quite mild, and it smells strongly of apples. Normally I don’t like rose in my tea, but in this one it’s really good. I’m not sure how to distinguish everything, but it’s an appley, nutty, floral, slightly green tea. Yum! If it has indeed been discontinued (it’s not available in the local stores, but it’s also not in the Last Chance section of the website), I might add 50 or 100g of it to my next order.