drank Cookie Dough by DAVIDsTEA

I received a sample of this in an order. Simply put, I don’t love it. I’m not even sure if I like it.

Dry, it smells strongly of, yes, cookie dough. It’s chocolatey and a little vanilla-y. Brewed for 4 minutes, it smells strongly of baking chocolate chip cookies. It smells like it’s going to be sweet and amazing, but it’s not. I tasted it plain, but the cookie dough flavour barely comes through the somewhat bitter, astringent white tea base. I added some honey to see if that would help, then added some cream. I’m left with a bitter white tea that smells strongly of baking cookies.

I don’t think I’ll be buying any of this one. :/

Edit: As it cools I’m getting the cookie dough flavour on the back of my tongue, but I still don’t like it. It’s almost an aftertaste. I think I’ll be having something else to clear my palate after I finish this.