Successful mug of this tonight. I used maybe 1/4 tsp of “stuff” in significantly cooled water (I was just sipping hot water, then decided to make it into tea!) and made sure it just included 1 vanilla piece, and 1 almond piece. Steeped 3 minutes, added honey and soy creamer, and yes. It is good.

It’s really too bad this one requires so much fiddling to get right, because once you get it right, it’s incredibly tasty.

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada