drank Elixo by Domo

I glutened myself yesterday, so today has been a lot of sleeping, and now a lot of comforting teas. The ginger, lemon and honey in this one is a perfect, easy tummy soother. Not so great if you don’t like rooibos, though. :)

MissB

Silly me. I sent you some of this, and failed to check to see that you’d had some already. Ooops! My bad.

OMGsrsly

It’s ok! I think I used it all up camping, and I really really like it. A good reminder to buy more. :)

Comments

MissB

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada