drank Cranberry Apple by Bigelow

With honey, as this tea is rather tart.

It certainly smells good, and brews up such a pretty deep ruby colour. I’ve decided to start steeping my bagged herbal teas for the recommended amount of time, to see if that helps reduce the hibiscus-tartness. The apple flavour definitely comes through a bit more hot. I hope it stays tasty as it cools!

Chizakura

Yeah I’m always disappointed by bagged herbal teas because of the tartness factor too. It seems no matter what brand, they all INSIST on loading up on the hibiscus, so at the beginning of a sip you get tasty fruit and then a punch in the face from the hibiscus. DX

OMGsrsly

Yep, it’s pretty disappointing. It certainly smells apple-y, but it tastes super sour, even cold and with honey. I definitely prefer the hibiscus in the grapefruit tea I have, but the flavour was too powerful for me last night!

Comments

Chizakura

OMGsrsly

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada