After smelling this, I didn’t actually want to try it. But since I had opened the package, I thought I should give it a go. I’m pleasantly surprised! Smelling it is just a whomp of chocolate flavouring, which really isn’t my favourite thing. The tea leaves in my bag are all stuck to the strawberry pieces, so I’m guessing the strawberries weren’t as dry as they might have been before they were incorporated into the tea.

Again, it’s a light black tea background with a lot of other flavour. The chocolate tastes like chocolate coating, and the berry flavour comes out when steeped. I think I’d like this better if there was more strawberry and less chocolate. I’m kinda sad that I ended up with a 2oz bag of this one, but I’ll give some to a friend and pack up some samples to bring to the swap that’s happening next weekend.

tl;dr: It’s a good tea, but the chocolate flavour isn’t my favourite. More strawberry! Less chocolate!