drank Lemon Chiffon by Della Terra Teas

Yum. Creamy delicate lemony tea. I’ve never had honeybush plain, but I’m guessing that’s the interesting flavour behind the lemon. I do like this one!

I didn’t add anything, and it doesn’t need it. It might be really nice as a latte, though. The lemon is creamy rather than tart, and I would have it with almond milk. 1 oz is actually a lot of tea, so I have plenty to play around with. Mostly it’s nice to have an evening tea that isn’t based on vanilla flavours!