drank Orange Brulee by Della Terra Teas

Hot damn.

This tea smells amazing. It’s like candied orange peels with a deep dark sugary background. Steeped, it smells even more amazing. I didn’t take the temp of my water, so I have a feeling it was a little too hot, but the oolong base is still amazing. The tea is creamy, but not like a milk oolong. The candied orange taste comes out, as well as the deep rich sugar. I wish I had got more of this one. The first cup is going down so well, and I’m excited to do a second and third steep.

gmathis

Sounds wonderful! (Mentally inventorying cupboard in hopes that I still have some candied fruit stuck in the back somewhere to gnaw on…)

OMGsrsly

I’m surprised I like it so much. Candied orange peel and ginger in tea sounds like a tasty combination now that I’ve tried this one.