drank Orange Brulee by Della Terra Teas

Made this in a mug this morning using, uhh, 3 or 4 day old leaves. Yep. This second steep is surprisingly flavorful. Orange, creme, sugar, oolong, it’s all there. Next time I won’t mistreat the leaves so horribly and hopefully then I’ll be able to get a third steep as well!

Kittenna

Hahaha, wtg, I totally leave my leaves that long sometimes. I haven’t fallen ill yet, knock on wood! The re-steeps are usually better though when leaves aren’t left quite as long, I agree.

OMGsrsly

Oh, thank goodness I’m not the only one. :) I figure if they’re in a basket on a plate and they dry, they’re probably fine.

Kittenna

Ahaha, I have a plate of all my like, 9 baskets. It sits in my cupboard on top of the rest of my plates! The only teas that do not like sitting out are fresh/vegetal greens. They develop a metallic taste quickly.

Good to know!

Comments

Kittenna

Good to know!

After sending my first box to the USA, bubble-envelope swaps are where it’s at.

Vancouver, BC, Canada